Monday, November 5, 2007

The day you left for College

Its 5:30 p.m Saturday and I'm at my mom's house visiting. I'm supposed to be studying and doing homework but I can't when I just said goodbye to you this morning. Your my sunshine, my joy, the person I love. I miss you so fucking much!!! I don't care what people might say about us. We have to make this work. We belong together. We are perfect for each other, you complete me. You're always there to listen to me. You catch me before I fall. Just to be in your arms I feel so safe all of my worries go away just from your touch. These last days together have been so special and I'm honored that you wanted to spend your last days with me. I know when we are together in March, it will be oh so much special, I will cherish the days that we will be together. Baby you’re my destiny, we are meant to be. I know waiting for your return in Dec while you finish your last year of college is very much worth it, I know that your still growing and I'm going to be here for you always and forever with open arms. We still have a lot of living to do TOGETHER, and I don’t want anyone else but you to spend the rest of my life with. I love you! May the stars and angels watch over you. May my pray's protects you and keep us together into the end of time. Our love is heaven sent, baby we found love!!! ^%^& and PHILLIP AGAINST ALL ODDS

No comments: